Free Beginner's & Returner's Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
Thanks to funding from The National Lottery’s Reaching Communities fund, we are excited to be able to offer these rewarding and therapeutic online yoga courses – completely free of charge. If you are reading this and are interested, please read on in full to learn how to secure your place.
With support via Zoom from our professional yoga instructor, Elaine, you’ll be given the opportunity to exercise your body, clear your mind, and learn the ancient art of Iyengar yoga from the comfort of your own home. The benefits of yoga are of course varied but most practitioners record gains in things such as: muscle tone, balance, strength, calmness, and flexibility.
- This course is available to anyone who lives in Sunderland, which includes towns such as Houghton-le-Spring and Washington.
- This course is available to anyone who has not previously completed a Yoga course with MBC Arts Wellbeing.
- There are no restrictions on your age or employment status.
- The course will run for three weeks and will take place via Zoom.
- We have 12 places available on each course.
Where and when are sessions being held?
We will be running the online yoga classes via Zoom from the following dates and the courses will run for three weeks at the same time and day each week -
- The first class is beginners Iyengar yoga, and this will start at 9:45am on Tuesday 13th July 2021, for one hour.
- The second course is designed for beginners and those who want to return to practicing yoga and will also start at 6pm on Tuesday 13th July 2021, for one hour.
- Our third yoga course will also be for beginners, with the first session taking place at 10am on Friday 16th July, again lasting for one hour.
Once you have completed the registration process, Elaine will be in touch via email to give you details on accessing Zoom and completing a little bit of paperwork.
- Free Yoga Class for Returner's£0£0Sold Out