Mon, 24 Oct|
The Old Rectory
Free Ceramic Pumpkin Herb Pot Workshop 4-7 years old
Join us for a for a fun-filled ceramic pumpkin herb pot workshop here at Columbia Community Association.
Time & Location
24 Oct 2022, 09:30 – 12:30
The Old Rectory , The Broadway, Houghton le Spring DH4, UK
About the Event
With special thanks to funding from Sunderland City Council's Washington Area Neighbourhood Fund, we are delighted to bring you a series of wonderful events as part of the Holiday Activities for Children and Young People Programme.
Join us for a wonderful ceramics session that will encourage children to explore their creative talents by taking part in this wonderful ceramic pumpkin head workshop. During the session, children will create their own ceramic pots using a range of different techniques and will also be provided with the seeds needed to grow their own herbs at home.
For each session we will have two tutors who are Enhanced DBS checked, First Aid trained and have Food Hygiene Certificates.
You must purchase a ticket for each child you intend to bring to the session.
Important information for parents, guardians and carers -
- To qualify for these classes you must live in The Coalfields.
- Children must be aged 8-11 years old.
- You can book a maximum of two workshops per child.
- You do not need to stay during this activity. We encourage you to take this opportunity to spend time doing something that will benefit you.
- We will need two sets of emergency contact details for your child.
- You must inform us of any allergies including food allergies that your child has.
- We will need to have access to your child's medical supplies i.e. inhaler, epi pens if your child uses one.
- You must inform us of any medical conditions your child has so we can ensure maximum safety for your child.
- Media Release forms must be signed when the child arrives to the session. Please inform a tutor if you do not wish for your child to be included in any photos for this project.
Ceramic Pumpkin Head Workshop