Wed, 25 Oct|
The Old Rectory
Free Children's Ceramics Workshop 25/10/23 2pm-5pm
Join us for a free and fun children's ceramics workshop right here at The Old Rectory in Houghton-le-Spring.
Time & Location
25 Oct 2023, 14:00 – 17:00
The Old Rectory , The Broadway, Houghton le Spring DH4 4BB, UK
About the Event
With special thanks to funding from Sunderland City Council’s SIB Board and the Sir John Priestman Trust we are delighted to bring you this fun and educational programme of activities for children in the Coalfields.
Inspire your child’s creativity this half term, by securing their place on our fun-filled and engaging arts and crafts workshops. Children will have the opportunity to explore their artistic flair by taking part in our free ceramic workshops. Once the session has finished, we will fire the items and return them to The Old Rectory where your child will be able to take their items home with them and play.
Children will also be provided with a healthy and nutritious snack and drinks throughout the workshops, as well as learning about the importance and benefits of healthy eating.
Workshops will take place at The Old Rectory in Houghton le Spring.
- To qualify you must live in the Coalfields.
- You can book a maximum of one workshop per child.
- Children must be aged between 8-11 years old.
- You do not need to stay during this activity. We encourage you to take this opportunity to spend time doing something that will benefit you.
- We will need two sets of emergency contact details for each child.
- You must inform us of any allergies including food allergies that your child has.
- We will need access to the child's medical supplies (inhaler, epi pens etc) if your child uses one.
- You must inform us of any medical conditions/requirements your child has so we can ensure maximum safety of the child.
- Media release forms must be signed when the child arrives to the session. Please inform a tutor if you do not wish for your child to be included in any photos for this project.
Free Ceramics Workshop£0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out