Free Mindfulness & Meditation Classes
Time & Location
About the Event
FREE MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION CLASSES FOR SUNDERLAND RESIDENTS
With thanks to funding from The National Lottery’s Reaching Communities fund we’re extremely happy to be able to offer these wonderful Mindfulness and Meditation courses to Sunderland residents – completely free of charge. If this has sparked your interest, please read the below information on how to book your place.
Throughout this course you will engage with many different mindfulness and meditation techniques which you can incorporate into everyday life. This course is great for those who are looking to help relieve stress, develop new coping mechanisms, explore their feelings and absorb important information on how to promote and protect their wellbeing.
Here’s the important information you need to know before you enrol –
- This course is available to anyone who lives in Sunderland, which includes towns such as Houghton-le-Spring and Washington.
- This course is available to anyone who has not previously completed a mindfulness and meditation course with MBC Arts Wellbeing.
- There are no restrictions on your age or employment status.
- The courses will each run for 3 weeks in a face-to-face setting.
- We have 12 places available on each course.
Where and when are sessions being held?
The first Mindfulness and Meditation course will begin on Monday 26th July 2021 with sessions running from 10am – 12pm at MBC HQ, with a short induction taking place at the beginning of your first session. This course will last for three weeks, finishing on Monday 9th August 2021.
The second Mindfulness and Meditation course will begin on Monday 26th July 2021 with sessions running from 2pm – 4pm at MBC HQ, with a short induction taking place at the beginning of your first session. This course will last for three weeks, finishing on Monday 9th August 2021.
Our tutor, Ron, is looking forward to welcoming you onto the course to help improve your wellbeing.
- Free Mindfulness & Meditation£0£0Sold Out