Free Soap Making Taster Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Thanks to funding from The National Lottery’s Reaching Communities fund, we are excited to share with you our creative programme of summer taster workshops, which will be running throughout August.
Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of arts and crafts by taking part in our creative and fun workshops. You will get hands on experience and support from our expert tutors who are on hand to provide you with all of the tools and knowledge you need to complete one of the taster workshops.
During the soap making workshop you will create your very own bar of nourishing soap, which will soothe your skin and leave it feeling incredibly soft to touch. Furthermore, the tutor will provide you with information on all of the different bases and ingredients you can use when creating your own soaps in the future.
Here’s some important information before you enrol –
- Workshops will take place at MBC HQ on 31 Norfolk Street, Sunniside, Sunderland, SR1 1EE.
- This course is available to anyone who lives in Sunderland, which includes towns such as Houghton-le-Spring and Washington.
- There are no restrictions on your age or employment status for completing one of our workshops, however these courses are only suitable for people aged 16 years old or over.
- The workshops are one off sessions.
- There will be two Soap Making Workshops, the first one will be 10am – 12:30pm on Thursday 5th August 2021 and the second taking place at 2pm – 4:30pm on Thursday 5th August 2021.
- There will be a maximum of 8 or 9 people per workshop, depending on the workshop.
- Unfortunately, due to essential building work being carried out to the building, we are currently unable to offer disabled access to the building. We hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Following the easing of government restrictions surrounding coronavirus, we will be continuing to operate in a safe environment to make learning safe and enjoyable for everyone who attends one of the workshops. We will continue to –
- Maintain a one metre distance between learners.
- Wear face masks/coverings when stood up or using communal areas.
- Ensure all work surfaces and equipment is cleaned before and after use.
- Provide antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer throughout the building.
- Sold OutFree Soap Making Taster Class£0£00£0