Thu, 22 Dec|
Harraton District Community Association
Kids Christmas Crafts Workshop 22/12/22 1:30PM-4:30PM
Join us for a fantastic Christmas craft session.
Time & Location
22 Dec 2022, 13:30 – 16:30
Harraton District Community Association, Bonemill Ln, Washington NE38 8BQ, UK
About the Event
FREE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS FOR WASHINGTON CHILDREN.
With special thanks to funding from Washington Sunderland Communitywe are delighted to bring you this festive programme of Christmas activities for children in Washington.
Inspire your child’s creativity this December half term, by securing their place on one of our fun-filled and engaging Christmas inspired arts and crafts workshops. Children will have the opportunity to explore their artistic flair by taking part in one of our free, festive arts and crafts workshops, where they can make beautiful craft items. Children will be able to take their items home with them at the end of each session, where they can be proudly displayed at home in time for Christmas.
Children will also be provided with a healthy and nutritious snack and drinks throughout the workshops, as well as learning about the importance and benefits of healthy eating.
These fun and engaging activities will take place throughout Washington, ensuring children will have the opportunity to engage with the arts and enabling them to explore their creative talents.
We will be running workshops in four Washington venues and they are as follows –
Washington North – Building Blocks Day Centre
Washington East – Harraton & District Community Association
Washington West – Springwell Village Community Venue
Washington Central – Columbia Community Association
- To qualify you must live in Washington.
- You can book a maximum of one workshop per child.
- Children must be aged between 8-11 years old.
- You do not need to stay during this activity. We encourage you to take this opportunity to spend time doing something that will benefit you.
- We will need two sets of emergency contact details for each child.
- You must inform us of any allergies including food allergies that your child has.
- We will need access to the child's medical supplies (inhaler, epi pens etc) if your child uses one.
- You must inform us of any medical conditions/requirements your child has so we can ensure maximum safety of the child.
- Media release forms must be signed when the child arrives to the session. Please inform a tutor if you do not wish for your child to be included in any photos for this project.